Sorting on a Single Column
The following are ways to sort a Playlist column in alphanumeric ascending, alphanumeric descending, frequency and reverse frequency order.
- Select a column, right-click on the heading and select the sort type
- Select a column and use the Sort Plays button on the toolbar to select your sort type
- Select a column and double-click on the heading to toggle between sort types
Sorting on Multiple Columns
The following are ways to sort multiple Playlist columns at once.
- Sort the first column by using one of the above steps, hold the CTRL key, select your next column and sort accordingly, continue to do this for any remaining columns you’d like to sort
- Hold the CTRL key and select the columns you’d like to sort in the order you’d like them sorted, use the Sort Plays button to choose your desired sort type
You can create a custom sorts on multiple columns using the Sort plays button.
- Hold CTRL and select the columns that you’d like to sort
- Click on the Sort Plays button and choose Custom Sort…
- Another window will open which will allow you do to the following
- Choose the order of the sort by dragging the fields up or down
- Define the sort type for each column using the dropdown menu
Restore Original Sort Order
You have two options to clear your sorts.
- Right-click on a column and select Restore Original Sort Order
- Click on the Sort Plays icon and select Restore Original Order
Please sign in to leave a comment.