ThunderCloud iOS version 22.3.2 includes support for iOS 16 and Quickie Stats functionality. We've also resolved a variety of bugs.
Jump To ➡️
- We've added support for iOS Quickie Stats.
- We've included support for iOS and iPad OS 16.
iOS Quickie Stats
From the Video page, users are able to access Quickie Stats by selecting "Quickie Stats" in the Headings Menu of the playlist.
- Note: Quickie Stats menu item is only enabled if a Headings Group is set for the playlist.
The user is then prompted to select which column(s) they would like to select to run Quickie Stats.
After selecting the columns and clicking "Run", the Quickie Stats Report is displayed. The user can select a row in the report to filter the playlist down to the related plays.
The user is able to return from the playlist to the generated Quickie Starts report by selecting "Quickie Stats" in the Headings Menu. In order to clear the Quickie Stats report and playlist filter, the user should select "Clear Quickie Stats" in the Headings Menu.
- We've resolved an issue that caused playlists to sort incorrectly in full screen.
- We've fixed a variety of crashes.
- Users with a large number of items in the iOS Photos app may experience long load times when accessing the Downloads section.
Supported Operating Systems
- iOS 15
- iOS 16