ThunderCloud iOS version 22.2.1 includes a feature update and multiple bug and crash fixes.
Jump To ➡️
- Bug Fixes
- Known Issues
- Supported Operating Systems
- We've added support to display Headings Groups in the "Reorder Edit Playlist" view.
- We've resolved an issue that caused display issues with the header in full screen mode.
- We've fixed an issue that caused the Bolt Remote to not function properly after Fast Forwarding.
- We've resolved an issue that caused Imported Edits to not load if the user opened the edit from that section more than once.
We've resolved multiple UI issues throughout the application.
- We've resolved multiple crashes throughout the application including a Playbook crash that occurs while loading Playbooks.
Display Headings in Reorder Edit Playlist View
If a user is working in a MyFolder and applies a heading group, the heading group will now be displayed in the Reorder Edit Playlist view.
- The user will apply a heading group.
- The user will hold the Save Icon and select "Reorder Edit Playlist". In the below example, the PFF headings group is applied.
- Notice the headings group selected (PFF in this example) is displayed within this view.
- If the user would like to see a different headings group, they should Cancel out of the Reorder View, apply a new heading group, and restart the workflow.
- Users with a large number of items in the iOS Photos app may experience long load times when accessing the Downloads section.
Supported Operating Systems
- iOS 14
- iOS 15