Scout is the platform within Catapult ThunderCloud containing the industry’s most complete and in-depth library of player and team recruiting content, produced by Catapult’s team of 20 regional evaluators.
Catapult Scout (formerly ThunderCloud Recruit) contains academics, contact information, measurables, scouting reports and evaluations on over 30,000 current underclassmen football prospects and database of more than 15,000 high school and JUCO coaches and contact information.
- PLAYER PAGES AND REPORTS
- TEAM PAGES AND REPORTS
- PLAYER SEARCH AND BOARDS
- OFFER TRACKER
- Video Library
PLAYER PAGES AND REPORTS
- Quick access to HUDL, Twitter, academics, and player/parent/coach contact information
- Player Summary, Evaluation, Workout and Team Notes report layouts
- Grid and player card views
TEAM PAGES AND REPORTS
- The most up-to-date and comprehensive HS coach directory
- All-inclusive one-page team reports and packets for off-campus recruiting trips
- Online team pages with clickable/sortable information across multiple grad years
- Catapult Scout Player and Team Reports
- Catapult Scout iOS App Player Page Properties
- Catapult Scout iOS App Team Page Properties
- Catapult Scout iOS App Team Search
- Catapult Scout iOS App Team Property Search
- Catapult Scout Coaching Directory
PLAYER SEARCH AND BOARDS
- Customized search grid with fields and labels you choose
- Prefilter and save search results
- Create static lists for player, position and individual coach recruiting boards
- Catapult Scout iOS App Player Search
- Catapult Scout Filters-Updated-Added Players
- Catapult Scout Read Only - Grid Settings
- Catapult Scout Read Only - Prospect Tagging and Notes
- Catapult Scout Read Only - Creating a Static List
- Scholarship offers added as they are announced
- Filter, sort and export customized Offer reports
- FBS, FCS, Division II and NAIA offers included
How do I log in to Catapult Scout?
Your username and password for Scout are the same as all other Catapult ThunderCloud applications that you use every day. If your uses Catapult for recruiting only, our team will create a login for you.
How do I reset my ThunderCloud password?
Navigate to tc.xosdigital.com, enter your email address, and click Reset Password.
Will Scout run on a Mac?
Scout is certified for Windows machines only at this time. You can install and run Windows on a Mac while using Bootcamp, Parallels, VMware Fusion, VirtualBox or CrossOver Mac. More information: Five Ways to Run Windows Software on a Mac.
What is the app for iPhone and iPad?
Scout is contained in the Catapult ThunderCloud app (available in the App Store).
Please sign in to leave a comment.