Thunder Hockey version 188.8.131.52 is a client-only update which addresses multiple customer reported issues.
Jump To ➡️
- We've resolved an issue that prevented users from using the up/down arrows to move plays within a playlist.
- We've fixed an intermittent crash during ACVHD import.
- We addressed an issue that caused video to display incorrectly on a secondary display.
- We've made an update to address performance issues when using the Westwater remote.
- We've updated the Catapult Thunder Installation Check Tool to only consider active drives when performing a Write Cache Buffering Flush.
- We have seen longer import times for AVCHD Content (in Travel Mode and Connected to Server) due to anti-virus scanning.
- Please reach out to customer support for a batch file to resolve this issue if you encounter it. More information on anti-virus exclusions can be found here.
- A recent Windows Update intermittently disables "HTTP Activation" setting which can cause issues with Thunder. Please reach out to customer support for a batch file or follow the below steps to manually enable this setting:
- Windows Start --> Turn Windows Features On or Off.
- Expand the .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services --> Expand WCF Services.
- Check if the "HTTP Activation" checkbox is checked.
- If it's not checked, select it and install the feature.
Minimum Server Version
Supported Database and Asset Management Server Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2019
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H2
- Windows 10 Professional Version 21H1
Supported Versions of Microsoft Office
- Office 2019 – 32 bit
- Office 365 - 32 bit
- Office 2016 – 32 bit