Exchange Compliance Board (Football Only)
The Exchange Compliance Board gives users a snapshot of the status of all video uploads across the NCAA Open Exchange. To see the status of the uploads, click the Gear button in the upper-right hand corner of the Exchange screen. Then click the Compliance Board.
The process to pull the data takes a few moments,
When you download the Compliance Board, you’ll see games on the leftmost column, and teams/game parts on the top row. In the corresponding cell, you’ll see the status for each video of each gamepart. Each Status is defined as follows:
- Not Uploaded - No file has finished uploading into Exchange.
- Uploaded - A file has been uploaded to Exchange, but has not finished being processed by our Catapult.
- Processing - The uploaded file is actively being processed by Catapult, in preparation for others to download.
- Error - There has been an error at some point in the processing of this video.
- Processed - This file is now ready to download by all members of the Open Exchange.