Issue: Unsure with what data has been logged for an edit.
Outside of searching existing headings groups, there is a need to see all data associated to an edit.
Resolution or Troubleshooting Steps:
- Open the edit that you want to see all of the data for.
- Right click on the name of the data fields that are populated on the edit, and choose 'Show/Hide Columns', then 'Show All Columns With Data'. This will open up any fields in the edit that has data entered in it.
- The other options will do the following:
- 'Hide Empty Columns' - Hides any fields in the currently opened headings group that is empty
- 'Show Columns...' - Opens a window where you can pick and choose which fields get added in, and allows you to move those fields up or down in the order.
- 'Show All Columns' - Opens all fields regardless of if there is data there or not.
Please sign in to leave a comment.