Thunder Cloud Exchange Instructions Outlined
Login to Thunder Cloud Exchange
- Go to www.tc.xosdigital.com.
- Enter the credentials you were provided.
- If your account was setup to reset password upon first login, follow the corresponding prompts to reset your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, select the 'Reset Password' link and follow the corresponding prompts to reset your password.
- Once you have signed into the Thunder Cloud portal, select the Exchange tab.
Install or Update Java
- Go to www.java.com.
- Select the red “Java Download” button.
- Select the “Agree and Start Free Download” red button.
- Select ‘Open’ or ‘Run’ on the installer package once it has finished downloading.
- From the Java installer window, select to Install or Update, do not select remove.
- Follow the prompts to complete the Java installer and click close once it has finished.
- After Java is installed or updated it is important that you completely close out of all windows associated with your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox).
- Reopen a browser window and navigate back to www.tc.xosdigital.com to sign in.
- The XOS launcher application needs to be installed in order to launch the TCX Java app.
- When a user first opens TCX the following menu will appear.
- Select click here and follow the installer instructions taking all default options.
- Once the install is complete select Launch Java App.
Transcode Client: (not shown in video)
- Thunder Cloud Exchange requires that the XOS Transcode Client be installed.
- The installer screen will be presented the first time you log into the application.
- To install the Transcode Client, click on the installer link corresponding to the platform you are running (Mac or PC) and follow the onscreen installation instructions.
- Once the install has completed, you must completely close out of your internet browser (all windows and tabs).
- Relaunch internet browser and sign back in.