ThunderCloud Xchange User Guide
Java: It is necessary to install Java for ThunderCloud EXchange to function properly. If Java is not installed, you will be prompted to install it.
To install Java got to http://Java.com and click “Free Java Download” button
- Go to: http://tcx.xosdigital.com
- Enter a user name (e-mail address) and password and click the “Login” buton.
- Install the Transcode Client. Click on the installer link corresponding to the platform you are running (Mac or PC) and follow the onscreen installation instructions.
Click on the User Preferences Tab
The user preferences allow users to do the following:
- Set a Default Conference Office
- Specify a default name for downloaded files
- Set a Default Download Directory (Where your file will download on your computer)
- Download Media Preferences
To change the transcode settings when downloading, click the desired transcode option from the Download Media Preferences drop-down menu. It’s recommended that you use the preference settings in the picture to the right.
How to Download Files
Click on the Shared to My Team tab
You’ll see a listing of all the files shared to you
- Download Individual Files
- Expand the next to the set and click the blue hyperlink to the file
- Download All Files within a Game
- Click the checkbox to the left of the row and click the
- Download Select Files within a Game
- Select the checkbox for the files you want and then click
- Download Multiple Games
- Select the checkbox for the game sets that you want then click
- Transfer Queue
- Your downloads will appear in the Transfer Queue as they download
Please note that the web page must remain open in order for the files to download
Please sign in to leave a comment.